|My-Quito.com : Apartments
in Quito -our own apartment,
located just off Av Gonzales Suarez in one of the best areas
of the city, overlooking the village of Guapulo. The apartment
is available for short lets and can be booked online, or contact us at:
- Chris Askew +44 (UK) 0117 9243735
- The apartment offers:
- Wifi and cable internet access
(bring your own laptop).
- Free local phone calls.
- Fantastic views across the valley.
- Security guard.
- Kitchen with gas cooker, fridge,
breakfast bar, and all pots, pans, crockery and utensils.
- Dining area with table for four
to six people to dine together.
- Comfortable queen size bed plus
additional double bed-settee in lounge.
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in
shower, sink and toilet.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Separate social bathroom with
toilet and basin.
- Weekly cleaning of apartment
and change of bedding is included.
- Utility room with washing machine
and ironing board.
- Rent is $50 per day, which includes
all bills. Discounts for stays of more than three weeks. You
can check the booking calendar
- "Fabulous apartment. Very
comfortable. Incredible views. The apartment itself is well equipped,
very spacious yet cozy, quiet, secure. Safe neighbourhood. We
miss Jose who watched over the building and helped us flag taxis
and carry luggage. We wanted to take him home with us.
JU and CP -Canada
- "had a fantastic time everywhere
in Ecuador - and arriving at the apartment felt like arriving
home. Really love it there.
A very big thank you to Ruthy for being so helpful - to Elena
(is that how you spell her name?), the most amazing home-help
on the planet, I only wished she lived near me! - and of course
to you & Susana for enabling me to stay in your fantastic
I`m hoping to go back again next year, possibly for a month,
(wish longer/permanently!) but not sure yet when -
but will certainly make contact at the earliest possible time
to see if the apartment is available for me."
- JB -Devon
- alternatively we can also recommend
this studio owned by a friend of ours:
- Studio in La Floresta -a small studio room,
suitable for a single person, available for longer lets in the
apartment of an Anglo Ecuadorian couple in the quiet La Floresta
area, just ten minutes walk from the Mariscal.
- Contact: Dominic Hamilton (+593
2) 290 1336
- If neither of these can answer
your needs, then probably the best place to look find an apartment
are the small ads in El Commercio. other places to look are online
bulletin boards and you could also visit South American Explorers
in Jorge Washington, where they keep details of places offering
- Other Apartment Rentals, Aparthotels
- Antinea -Antinea Hotel in Quito
is a first class French Hotel "de Charme" offering
furnished suites from $74 per night plus taxes.
- Juan Rodriquez 175 y Diego de
Almagro - Quito, Ecuador
Telef: (593-2)-250-6838 or (593-2)-250-6839
- Apartmentos los Quipus -budget
apartments in La Floresta offering suites from $62 per night.
- Lérida E14-55 y Lugo,
Barrio La Floresta, Quito
- Tel: (593-2) 222 40 37 or 255
- Suites Gonzalez Suarez -just
up the road from us with executive rooms from $68-110 per day
- San Ignacio 27-50 y Gonzales
- Tel: (593-2) 223 2003
- Apart Hotel Kennedy
- Located in Kennedy Norte (diagonal
to Hilton Colón Hotel).
- Cdla. Kennedy Norte calle Nahím
Isaías y Vicente Norero
- Telefono: 04 2681111
- Aparthotel Esmeraldas -http://www.aparthotelesmeraldas.com
- Fully furnished vacation rental
rooms and suites in Esmeraldas from $35 per day. Weekend packages
- Cuenca Real Estate
- Agency offering apartments for
sale or rent in Cuenca.
- Phone: Dave Morrill: (850) 417-7359
Kathy Gonzalez Corral: (593)(7) 289-1667
See also Ecuador Villas to rent.
- Search this site with Google:
- If you want to be completely
independent, then you will want a flat of your own. For rentals
of a number of months you will probably want to search the classified
adverts in El Commercio; for shorter visits the choice of vacation
apartments is more limited, but there are a few possibilities,
including our Quito apartment overlooking
the historic village of Guapulo.
- Apart Hotels
- If you want the convenience
of an hotel and are staying for a longer period, then an Apart
Hotel may be the best deal for you, combining the standards of
a luxury hotel with the freedom of a self catering apartment
-there are a number in town, but they tend not to be cheap.
- Montanita beach paradise
- Large house in front of the
beach, 5 bedrooms, big kitchen with view, balcony, barbecue,
pergola, jacuzzi. Surfing and whalewatching nearby.